The Cameron, from John Deere is the perfect boot for the working man! Made from genuine waterproof leather and boasting comfort at every curve, this boot is sure to keep your feet comfortable throughout even the toughest work days. Plus the addition of the steel toe provides the extra protection you need to have peace of mind while hard at work.
Key features include:
* Waterproof Leather
* Cambrelle II lining treated with Agion antimicrobial
* Removable Airflow comfort orthotic insert
* Stainless steel puncture resistant sole plate
* Tempered Steel Shank provides arch support
* Safety Toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
* Electrical Hazard meets ASTM Standards
* Flexible Met Guard meets ASTM MT75 standards
Available in Black.
Wide width only available in size 7-15.
Since its founding in 1837, John Deere has seen a number of changes to its business, its products, and its services. From its quality and unsurpassed treatment of customers, John Deere understands the meaning of success. With over 170 years of experience, this global company and its leaping deer symbol have always been dedicated to those that are linked to the land– whether farmers and ranchers, landowners, builders, and loggers. John Deere boots aren't just made, they're built.
Hatcountry has the largest collection of cowboy hats - cowboy boots and western wear. We have a wide range of western products like western hats - cowboy hats - cowboy boots - western boots.
Copyright © 2011, Hatcountry LLC. All Rights Reserved.