The Gerald from John Deere, with a broad square foot with steel toe is the perfect boot for the working man! Made from genuine leather and boasting comfort at every curve, this boot is sure to keep your feet comfortable throughout even the toughest work days.
Key features include:
* Full Grain Leather
* Flexible, High-abrasion rubber, oil, slip, and heat-resistant outsole
* Goodyear Welt Construction
* Tempered Steel Shank provides arch support
* Steel Toe meets ASTM F2413-11 Standards
* Poron XRD internal Met Guard meets ASTM F2413-11 Standards
* Electrical Hazard rating meets ASTM F2413-11 Standards
John Deere boots aren't just made, they're built. Since its founding in 1837, John Deere has expanded its products and services, but has never lost sight of its mission; to provide hardworking men and women with hardworking products. Now with 180 years of experience, this global company (with its instantly recognizable leaping deer symbol) is proud to still dedicate themselves to those that are linked to the land – whether farmers and ranchers, landowners, builders, or loggers. Stick with a brand you know and trust; John Deere will work as hard as you do.
Hatcountry has the largest collection of cowboy hats - cowboy boots and western wear. We have a wide range of western products like western hats - cowboy hats - cowboy boots - western boots.
Copyright © 2011, Hatcountry LLC. All Rights Reserved.