Made from genuine waterproof leather, The Justice 9” Waterproof Lace-Up from John Deere, will keep your feet comfortable through even the toughest work days. They have a steel toe that provides the extra protection you need to have peace of mind while hard at work. These are the perfect boots for the working man and boast comfort at every curve.
Key features include:
* Oiled Waterproof Leather
* Cambrelle II lining treated with Agion antimicrobial
* 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
* Removable Airflow comfort orthotic insert
* Stainless steel puncture resistant sole plate
* Vibram rubber outsole
* Tempered Steel Shank provides arch support
* Safety Toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
* Electrical Hazard meets ASTM Standards
* Flexible Met Guard meets ASTM MT75 standards
John Deere boots aren't just made, they're built. Since its founding in 1837, John Deere has expanded its products and services, but has never lost sight of its mission; to provide hardworking men and women with hardworking products. Now with 180 years of experience, this global company (with its instantly recognizable leaping deer symbol) is proud to still dedicate themselves to those that are linked to the land – whether farmers and ranchers, landowners, builders, or loggers. Stick with a brand you know and trust; John Deere will work as hard as you do.
Hatcountry has the largest collection of cowboy hats - cowboy boots and western wear. We have a wide range of western products like western hats - cowboy hats - cowboy boots - western boots.
Copyright © 2011, Hatcountry LLC. All Rights Reserved.