The Roderick from John Deere are 16” Waterproof Lace-Up boots made from genuine waterproof leather and are sure to keep your feet comfortable throughout the longest work days. They provide comfort at every curve and also feature a steel toe for extra protection and peace of mind while at work.
Key features include:
* Oiled Waterproof Leather
* Cambrelle II lining treated with Agion antimicrobial
* 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
* Removable Airflow comfort orthotic insert
* Stainless steel puncture resistant sole plate
* Vibram rubber outsole
* Tempered Steel Shank provides arch support
* Safety Toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
* Electrical Hazard meets ASTM Standards
* Flexible Met Guard meets ASTM MT75 standards
John Deere boots aren't just made, they're built. Since its founding in 1837, John Deere has expanded its products and services, but has never lost sight of its mission; to provide hardworking men and women with hardworking products. Now with 180 years of experience, this global company (with its instantly recognizable leaping deer symbol) is proud to still dedicate themselves to those that are linked to the land – whether farmers and ranchers, landowners, builders, or loggers. Stick with a brand you know and trust; John Deere will work as hard as you do.
Hatcountry has the largest collection of cowboy hats - cowboy boots and western wear. We have a wide range of western products like western hats - cowboy hats - cowboy boots - western boots.
Copyright © 2011, Hatcountry LLC. All Rights Reserved.