The 8" Flame Resistant Lace-Up, from John Deere is the perfect boot for the working man! Made from genuine leather and boasting comfort at every curve, this boot is sure to keep your feet comfortable throughout even the toughest work days.
Key features include:
* Crazyhorse Leather
* Padded pigskin collar and achilles guard
* Removable comfort insert
* Moisture-wicking nylon lining
* Goodyear Welt Construction
* Tempered Steel Shank provides arch support
* Combine III lightweight Oil, Heat and Slip-resistant rubber outsole
* Composite Toe meets ASTM F2413-11 Standards
* Poron XRD flexible Met Guard meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
* Electrical Hazard Rating meets ASTM F2413-11 Standards
Since its founding in 1837, John Deere has seen a number of changes to its business, its products, and its services. From its quality and unsurpassed treatment of customers, John Deere understands the meaning of success. With over 170 years of experience, this global company and its leaping deer symbol have always been dedicated to those that are linked to the land– whether farmers and ranchers, landowners, builders, and loggers. John Deere boots aren't just made, they're built.
Hatcountry has the largest collection of cowboy hats - cowboy boots and western wear. We have a wide range of western products like western hats - cowboy hats - cowboy boots - western boots.
Copyright © 2011, Hatcountry LLC. All Rights Reserved.