The Browning, from McRae Industrial, is a boot that is made to be put to work! Boasting an 11" shaft and made from dark brown full grain leather, this boot has all the necessary details that create a fine work boot.
Key features include:
* Moisture wicking nylon lining
* 12MM polyurethane padded insoles with moisture wicking cover
* PVC storm welt moisture prevention
* Tempered steel shank provides arch support
* Heel Strike Shock Absorber
* Flexible Oil, Slip and Acid Resistant Rubber Outsole
* Composite Toe meets ASTM F2513-11 Standards
* Electrical Hazard Rating meets ASTM F2413-11 Standards
Value-priced for the working man, McRae Industrial offers durable construction and quality materials - allowing you to concentrate on the job at hand, rather than worry about the boots on your feet. Don’t believe the hype? Believe this: McRae has been manufacturing boots for the U.S. military since 1966. Like America’s finest, these boots can stand up to whatever life throws at them.
Hatcountry has the largest collection of cowboy hats - cowboy boots and western wear. We have a wide range of western products like western hats - cowboy hats - cowboy boots - western boots.
Copyright © 2011, Hatcountry LLC. All Rights Reserved.