Go to work knowing your feet are comfortable and safe with the 8” Lace-Ups from McRae Industrial. The steel toe is tested to meet OSHA standards for protective footwear based on impact and compression. The heel and sole is designed with a special material to provide extra protection on the job.
Key features include:
* Made from full grain leather
* 6" shaft with padded collar
* Eyelets and hooks set on stainless steel washers
* Moisture wicking nylon lining
*12MM polyurethane padded insole with moisture wicking collar
* PVC storm welt moisture protection
* Tempered steel shank provides arch support
* Goodyear welt construction
* High abrasion, oil, heat and slip resistant rubber outsole
* Comfort fit steel toe meets ASTM I75/C75 standards
* Electrical Hazard meets ASTM standards.
Value-priced for the working man, McRae Industrial offers durable construction and quality materials - allowing you to concentrate on the job at hand, rather than worry about the boots on your feet. Don’t believe the hype? Believe this: McRae has been manufacturing boots for the U.S. military since 1966. Like America’s finest, these boots can stand up to whatever life throws at them.
Hatcountry has the largest collection of cowboy hats - cowboy boots and western wear. We have a wide range of western products like western hats - cowboy hats - cowboy boots - western boots.
Copyright © 2011, Hatcountry LLC. All Rights Reserved.