Sage by Abilene Boot's Western Cowboy boot is fabricated from genuine cowhide leather with 12" western stitched shaft, a cushioned insole, Toe and Heel Rands, a snip toe and a 1 1/2” western heel with a composite outsole.
Handcrafted in the USA with pride this boot features a number of added bonuses for comfort;
- Double reinforced pull straps for strength and durability
- An extra strength state-of-the-art Counter for greater stability, long-life, and proper fit
- An 18 gauge tempered steel shank designed to give support and comfort to the arch area and tempering to ensure it will not lose its shape.
- A sturdy mesh reinforced toe design that helps the toe keep its shape and provides protection in the toe area.
-An “AirRide Comfort System,” designed to deliver comfort from every part of the boot by utilizing a technologically advanced urethane cushion insole, leather heel pad with an 1/8” foam cushion and an 1/8” foam filler between the insole and leather outsole. The cushion insole has superior shock absorption capabilities and remains flexible even in temperatures as low as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Unique cell structure allows perspiration to pass through the insole and also resists foot odor, moisture and heat.
• As per our returns & exchange policy all closeout sales are final.