You have no items in your shopping cart.
How to care for your boots.
1) Remove dust and dirt with a soft brush or damp cloth.
2) While boots are still damp, apply a light coat of quality leather conditioner. Heavy coats of conditioner clog the leather pores and cannot be absorbed. Light coats are much more effective.
3) If you prefer sheen on your boots, apply a thin coat of cream polish (matching color for darker boots and neutral color for lighter colored boots). Let the polish dry, then brush off with a soft cloth.
4) For water protection, light coats of a non-silicone stain and water protector can be applied.
5) Calf leather is much thinner than cowhide. Calf can be cared for the same as cowhide but needs to be performed on a more regular basis.
Write Your Own Review
Dan Post Boots
Regular Price: $57.98
Special Price $52.18