You have no items in your shopping cart.
Last Updated 03/09/2015
Hatcountry.com has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. We have made a commitment to meet the strict requirements regarding how we treat your information. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices of Hatcountry.com and how we protect all information given to Hatcountry.com while using our website. When we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Hatcountry.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Check back from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes we've made.
What we collect
This list applies to all information collected and submitted on Hatcountry.com. On different Hatcountry pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. We may collect the following information on those pages:
- • Name: used while sending your order and to address you with information regarding your order or questions.
- • Billing address: used to verify your credit card information to prevent fraud. Exact billing addresses must be entered in order to pass the credit card cvv2 verification process.
- • Shipping address: used to send orders to the location you desire. On rare occasion we may contact you because we will need to ship to the billing address provide. This is done for your protection on some larger orders or if the shipping addresses can not be verify by our shippers.
- • Phone number: used to contact you if there is any problem or concern with your order.
- • E-mail address: used to send information regarding your order, news and information regarding products and offers available at Hatcountry.com. Your e-mail address is NEVER shared, sold, or given to any third party. Anyone may remove themselves from our promotional emails simply by clicking the remove me link at the bottom of our sales e-mails. Request can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-915-HATS(4287).
- •Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- •Credit card: used when an order is placed. All credit cards are encrypted at the time the order is placed for your protection. Once used Hatcountry can only see the last 4 digets for customer service purposes.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better shopping experience, and for internal record keeping purposes. We will not share name and contact information with outside parties. We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We will not share the information you provide about someone else with outside parties. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. They are not shared with outside parties. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use the Go Daddy Secured Socket Layer (SSL) which encrypts data from the Internet to our location, to insure the safety of all orders placed on Hatcountry.com. This is verified by the Go Daddy Icon displayed on our site. If your web browser handles the SSL protocol, your credit card is as safe as the Internet currently handles.
We are also protected by McAfee Secure which tests Hatcountry.com daily for hacking vulnerabilities on our site. Sites certified as McAffee Secure are tested daily to pass all external vulnerability audit recommendations of the Department of Homeland Security's National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC), the SANS/FBI Top 20 Internet Security Vulnerabilitie list as well as the vulnerability audit requirements of Visa's CISP and AIS, MasterCard's SDP, American Express' DSS and Discover Card's DISC security standards.
Cookies are a small files which asks permission to be placed on your computer. They make the shopping experience much more enjoyable. Once permission is granted by your computer, the files are temporarily added and the cookies helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to meet your specific needs, likes and dislikes, by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
Traffic log cookies are used to identify what pages on our site are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to better cater to our customer needs. This information is for statistical analysis purposes only and then the data is removed from our system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our commitment to children's privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never knowingly collect or maintain information on our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How to contact us
Should you have other questions or concerns about this privacy policies, please call us at 1-800-915-HATS(4287) or send us an email at email@example.com